Looking for an adventure park Puerto Rico? Here are a few tips to make sure that your adventure park experience is hassle-free and as cheap as possible:
• Book in advance. You can definitely save more money when you book a few weeks or even months ahead. If you try to pay for an adventure while already in a park, they can charge you more expensive prices--or worse, you might not even be able to get in because the park has reached full capacity.
• Inquire about packages. If you are with a group, ask the company if they have special rates. You might also want to check out packages for multiple activities, like combining drops with zip lines.
• Check the comments. Ask friends who have already been to an adventure park about their experience. You might also want to check for comments on Trip Advisor.
• Choose locations away from the city. Don’t pick the first adventure park you see. There are likely to be more tourists there.
• Read about the facilities. After an exhilarating day, chances are you’ll be dead tired and hungry. Make sure the adventure park offers great food.
Toro Verde is a new ecological adventure park Puerto Rico in Orocovis. We offer fun and fast yet safe activities from rappelling and hanging bridges and more. If you get hungry, don’t worry, we have an onsite restaurant offering delicious Latin-American cuisine made from fresh ingredients from our garden. To book activities and packages from Toro Verde, call (787) 867 7020.